Terms & Conditions
General Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are open to residents of the UK, aged over 18 and under 18 with parental consent. There are no travel costs included in this prize.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid correct entries.
7. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Julia Boggio Studios may require.
8. Winners will be contacted via the contact details provided by the entrant on the web site.
9. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
10. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
11. Julia Boggio Studios is compliant with the data protection act.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. The judge's decision on correct answers is final.
14. We shall not be held responsible for any innacuracies in data or incorrect answers. Data is to be used as guidance only.
15. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
18. Julia Boggio Studios reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Julia Boggio Studios may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
19. Julia Boggio Studios reserve the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
In the event that you do need to postpone either your shoot or viewing appointment, we require 7 days notice for or family shoot and 14 days notice for a boudoir or other speciality shoot or a cancellation charge of £50 will apply.
Boggio Studios will always try to accommodate changing schedules and will be happy to refund or postpone any shoot if cancelled or rescheduled within the notice period.
Once an order has been processed and placed for digital images or portrait products, a cancellation charge of 50% will apply.
Julia Boggio Studios Vouchers have an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase. Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the Voucher presented. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Julia Boggio Studios Vouchers can only be exchanged for photographic products at Julia Boggio Studios and relating to images created by Julia Boggio Studios. We reserve the right not to accept any vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Vouchers. To deface a voucher will render it invalid. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or offer. Julia Boggio Studios retains the right to vary these terms and conditions.
Gift boxes will be sent to UK destinations using standard Royal mail services unless otherwise agreed directly with Julia Boggio Studios.
No frames or other products will be delivered to clients due to the fragile nature of the products. We require that all products are collected and checked by the clients at our studio in Wimbledon. We are open for collection Monday to Friday between 9am and 5:30pm and at weekends by appointment.
If clients wish to their products to be shipped, Julia Boggio Studios take no responsibility for the delivery service or the condition of the products on arrival.
Return & refunds Policy
Once the portrait products have been checked, collected and signed for at our studio, no returns will be accepted nor will any refunds be generated by Julia Boggio Studios.
For any purchases made on our website for shoots or gift boxes, if you withdraw from that purchase, within 14 days, then we will refund the cost of the shoot minus costs of packaging, shipping and credit card charges, if any.
Customer Service Contact Information
Please contact our Wimbledon Studios on:
Julia Boggio Studios
Unit 5, The Apprentice Shop
Merton Abbely Mills
Tel: +44 020 7042 9777
Julia Boggio Studios is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Julia Boggio Studios may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job description
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and your orders
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store credit card information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Julia Boggio Studios
Unit 5, The Apprentice Shop
Merton Abbely Mills
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.